Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Textiles: Dish Towels!

One thing I love to accessorize my kitchen with is pretty dish towels.  Right now we are using a variety from West Elm with our last name initial monogrammed on them.  I have two of those, and I display them on my oven handle.  But even beyond the decorative sort, I just love having sweet dish towels in general!  Upping the cute factor in your kitchen will make you want to be in there more often, I promise!  Here are some of my favorites...





Anthropologie  (seriously, how fun is this?!)

Crate and Barrel  (Christmas is coming, after all!)

Pottery Barn  (I just can't help myself!)



Crate and Barrel  (dying over the cuteness)

Do you decorate your kitchen with pretty textiles?

xo,
maria 

2 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with cute dish towels! I really have too many to count. I especially love the decorative ones from Anthropologie to display and Williams Sonoma for everyday. A girl can never have too many pretty dish towels!

    ReplyDelete