Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Heart HomeGoods

Good morning!

I got the chance to do some Fall nesting this weekend, and I really enjoyed it.  There is a new HomeGoods that opened up nearby, and I was thrilled to see that it is honestly the most gorgeous one I have ever been to.  Think hardwood floors all throughout, spacious enough for the large carts that people fill with all of their treats, beautifully-styled shelves full of pretty decor...  I could go on and on.  ;-)

Anyway, I didn't pick up much -- just some vase filler and a candle.  But I moved some things around in our apartment and enjoyed finding new homes for things and making some fresh vignettes.


This is on the right side of our TV.  The apothecary jar is filled with neutral Fall vase filler that I picked up several weeks ago, and the vase has clear glass beads in the bottom with a Spiced Cider candle poking out of the top.  It smells delicious!  You can sort of see my Dollar Store leaf garland, which is laying atop our entertainment center in a cute way.


Here's my driftwood (also from HomeGoods) that has moved around quite a bit.  I think that after the season is over I want to spray paint this a gold color.  We'll see.  This is on the left side of our TV.  :-)  


Here's the main event, people -- glitter pumpkins.  I mean...yes.  I saw these and could not pass them up.  The vase is from a thrift store ($2), and the filler was $9, I think?  Easy peasy.

Do you have a HomeGoods near you?  Do you find that to be dangerous?  (HaHa)

love,
maria

No comments:

Post a Comment