Monday, October 29, 2012

Stripes & Florals

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  :-)  Can you believe that this week marks the end of October?  Time is flying, people.  Be looking forward to some gift guides coming your way in the month of November!

I want to start off the week with some inspiration pictures of a healthy mixture of stripes and florals.  Together.  There is something so pretty about this combination, and whether using it in home design or fashion, it's a win-win.  I love how the stripes act as a neutral and really pair so well with floral patterns.  Let's take a look!  :-)











What do you think of this combination?  Do you prefer a more traditional or modern take?

xo,
maria

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Funny, I love that black and white bedroom, but I also like the neutral one with the whale pillow. I'd combine them -- compounded combinations! Lovely curating, Maria. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mix of patterns - that first room is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete