Monday, November 5, 2012

Lucite Furniture Love

Good morning, friends!  Happy Monday to you!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  :-)

Today, I'm talking lucite furniture.  Oh, yeah -- get excited!  :-)  I really love the look of lucite and how it adds such modern flair to a room while occupying very little space, because it is see-through, after all.  So, I thought I'd gather up some of my favorite lucite furniture inspiration photos and share them with you today!


I think this office makes quite the statement!


Pretty little corner, complete with a lucite console table -- don't you just love it?


A lovely styled lucite shelf -- in a bathroom, no less.  Glamming it up!  ;-)


Expertly-styled lucite coffee table with gold accents.  *Dies*


Pretty little dining area.  Don't you just love the mix of the lucite chairs and that sweet crystal chandelier?

If you're really lucky, like Kristin of The Hunted Interior's daughter, your mama will buy you your own, petite-sized (and pink!) ghost chair.  How is that for fun?  ;-)

How would you style your very own lucite furniture?  Would you want a coffee table?  Kitchen bar stools?  A desk?

xo,
maria

No comments:

Post a Comment