Friday, November 16, 2012

Room Translation: I Love Eclectic

Happy Friday!  :-)

I'm here, of course, with another Room Translation for ya.  Get excited, people!


I love this space!  It's mis-matchy, it's fun, and best of all, it works, fiercely!  I mean, this room is to-die-for.  That gold mirror really stands out to me when I look at this photo, and of course that glorious rug.  Plus all of the beautifully-styled accents; I mean, I am in.heaven!  ;-)  And now, the translation...



Eclectic

Settee -- Burke Decor
Mirror -- Layla Grayce
Table Lamp -- Scully & Scully
Pillow -- The Future Perfect
Rug -- Farsinet

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!  Sending lots of love your way!

What is your favorite part of this room?  Are you a sucker for eclectic style, like me?

xo,
maria

4 comments:

  1. I am a total sucker for eclectic style. My home is very much a big eclectic mix, but I love it! I really like the rug in this room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is too, Julia -- isn't it so nice to be surrounded by the things you love? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog which I'm so excited about because I knew we we'd have the same kind of taste! LOVE the eclectic look and I'm wanting that mirror especially! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! Thanks so much for stopping by! :-) I know -- that mirror was love at first sight!

      Delete