Sunday, October 7, 2012

Vintage-Inspired Bed Frames

Good morning!

It's been a little while since I last posted.  I wanted to give you all a little heads-up as to why my posting may or may not be a bit sporadic in the coming days or weeks.  My grandmother has been very ill, and these past few days were incredibly difficult ones.  I won't go into much detail at this time, but I will say that watching her age and fall into such a state of decline is something that is so sad and hard for my family and I.  At some point, I may feel like I can open up about this a bit more; but until then, I just wanted to give an account as to my whereabouts.  I'm still excitedly developing original content, and I find that to be a wonderful escape from all of the drama in my personal life.  So, in other words -- stay tuned!  ;-)

Today, I wanted to talk about my love for vintage-inspired bed frames!  I absolutely love the way that  this decorating element looks in a beautiful woodsy vacation home, but I also enjoy these frames in traditional rooms, shabby chic rooms -- you get the picture, I'm not picky!  ;-)  Here are some of my favorite inspiration photos...










What do you think of this decorating element?  Do you prefer a chippy bed frame, brass, or something else?

xo,
maria

2 comments:

  1. Loving the new blog!! Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy Sunday to you, too! :-)

      Delete